Thursday 23 April 2009

After much consideration...

... I decided to place here my Modelling Diplomas.

It is, in fact, very important that we have SL training to model.
However, training is not enough... I mean the diplomas. Once you start dedicating yourself to an activity, I strongly believe that we are learning all the time!

I never take anything for granted, always learn, watch many Fashion Shows in SL and observe. If you do this, you can tell, really, even in SL, who is a good Model or who is "just there", for whatever reasons there may be - oh and there are many reasons ... ;)

So, my diplomas, in chronological order.

I must say I met wonderful people in these three SL Modelling Academies! Some of them should be on those beautiful runways we have in SL... really!

SuperElite Academy Advanced and Elite Graduate - February 2009


UVogue Models Institute Graduate (former InStyle Model Academy) - March 2009


Avenue Academy Graduate - April 2009


After this training, time and life (the Second) will tell :)

No comments: