Sunday 26 July 2009

Creative minds in SL

I had the immense pleasure of reading some posts of Gwen Carillion's Blog.
She was one of the sponsors of the Wedding SuperElite Show. She created (this is the word) a beautiful space for the Fashion Show.

Hers is a creative mind and her lucidity woke me up, really.
The way she sees and experiences Second Life is so positive, that I was inspired by her words.

Gwen is extremely creative; her words got to me, because as a SL Model, I deal with creativity all the time: with the clothes Designer's creativity, shoes, hair, avatar related, everything we work with. And aftert that, as Models, we are also creative.

Gwen's positive way of looking at Second Life really made me think of my own creativity, doing my job as a Model in SL.
It is a very creative work to do, like many others. Or I should say, we can do this job using our creativity.
I decided to work more creatively from now on; creation doesn't need to be only building or designing clothes, hair or shoes.
I don't really know how to say this, but after reading just some posts from Gwen Carillion's Blog, I felt that creativity works in different ways for all of us.

It's just do whatever we do in SL with a positive, creative way. Keep improving all the time and take the excellent advantages SL offers us to be also better as human beings and give that to SL in return.
I so agree with Gwen when she says that SL is not a real life substitute. For her, it's a way of creating. It fits her real life.
I think the same, so I am certainly going to see things differently from now on.

I am much more aware of whatever I do, in SL, I can make things more beautiful, in my own creative way. Everybody can.

No comments: